duct tape rolls

duct tape rolls

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Introduction

Hi duct tape lovers. My name is Peyton. I just got this website from my uncle. I LOVE doing duct tape. I will be doing a blog every week. I will post 1or 2 pictures a week. I will also post  some videos too. The things that I provide duct tape stuff are: wallets,purses,bows,bookmarks,and bracelets. If you want to see the thing I blog/post check out my website duct tape designs by Peyton Davidson.

                                                                                                      Check me out,
                                                                                                                            Peyton!         

5 comments:

  1. Hi Peyton! I love your blog - can't wait to see what exciting things you'll be doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peyton - I can't wait to see all of your fabulous designs! Love,Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Peyton,i love the duck tape phone case you made,I was wondering if i could buy one for my iPod 6! see ya soon Ellie

      Delete
    2. sure i can give one to u. i nwill give it to u when i see u next. it is 3 dollors

      Delete
  3. Such a Duct Tape Lover! Just a little side not, red goes with red! Keep up your amazing work and add pockets!

    ReplyDelete