duct tape rolls

duct tape rolls

Thursday, June 11, 2015

FIRST LOOKS ON BRAND NEW CREATION!!!!!!!!


So this is the straw I was talking about. Right behinde the heart is were the pocket is. If you like my brand new creation please subscribe or post a comment.
                                                                                   stay in touch with my  website-

                                                      
                                                                             Peyton!

6 comments:

  1. I would love for you to make Aidan a dark colored spiked tailed dinosaur, and Pilar a pink pretty dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Can you make a pencil for me? This kinda looks familiar to something I made with my pet ostrich... make sure your not plagiarizing...its fine though just ask for my consent next time.
    Peace out Duct Tape Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys it is PEyton. Enjoy my blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peyton is nice, helpful, and she is funny. Your smile can make someone happy, very creative, and very smart. When I think of Peyton I think of good things.

    ReplyDelete